If you could tell a compelling story from the moment you entered a room, what would your story be and what role do you play?
Do you play that role with confidence, poise and ease?
Do you have the personal and professional presence and branding that amplifies (in a good way) your message?
Does your presence attract the people and experiences you desire?
How much better would your life be if you could effortlessly magnetize the ideal client, life-partner, new friend, business opportunity or positive experience you desire?
I am thrilled to introduce you to my friend Jamarie Milkovic, the author of the upcoming book, The Five Powers of Presence, and the founder of Master Your Presence, a signature online program for women to portray an authentic powerful presence.
Jamarie is an expert in helping women master their presence, define their ideal story, play their ideal role and teach them how to transform their body language, image and presence, both online and off, so that they can look, act and become the person they desire to be.
For over a year, Jamarie has been an on-air host for Creative Live, an online education network that unleashes the creative potential of millions by connecting them with the world’s most inspiring experts.
In this interview, I asked Jamarie to share her wisdom with you about how women can master their presence.
In our interview, we talk about:
- How to manage fear of putting yourself online — at the 6.5 minute mark.
- How to access our voice online and in person; the key is identifying your “why” and how that will help you activate your voice – at the 13 minute mark.
- Notice where your resistance is in using your voice – at the 14 minute mark.
- Women of Presence – Jamarie curated stories of women who have mastered their presence – to help pull more women together collectively so that we can support each other as women to master our presence – this series called Women of Presence.com launches on Sept. 8, 2014 – at 17-minute mark.
- Personal brand and presence are interconnected – personal branding can feel as though we are treating ourselves as a brand; the strategy of presence – at the 19-minute mark.
- Master Your Presence online program that is an intensive 8-week process that will support the process of looking, acting and becoming the women you desire to be will start Sept. 23 – at the 20-minute mark.
WOMEN OF PRESENCE – is an online series of interviews with women influentials that starts on Sept. 8, 2014. To access this free online series of interviews, click HERE.
You can find out more about Master Your Presence online program here.
If you would like to book a personal brand strategy session with Jamarie, click here.