“I need more money.”
“I’m too fat.”
“He doesn’t appreciate me.”
These are thoughts that cause fear, sadness, anxiety and frustration. The Work of Byron Katie is a process of inquiry that clears the mind and takes you to peace and freedom. The Work helps you reawaken to your own truth and innocence. You become kinder to live with and kinder and more compassionate with yourself.
Join Master Coach Sherold Barr, a facilitator in The Institute of The Work for this basic introduction series of five teleclasses on The Work of Byron Katie.
You will learn how to question stressful thoughts, and find peace and freedom from negative thoughts and limiting beliefs that hold you back from what you want in life.
This is a ‘life’ tool you can use anywhere and anytime you are suffering from fear, anxiety, anger, frustration, resentment or any negative form of emotional pain.
We will read Loving What Is by Byron Katie.
- Thursdays – June 17, July 1, 8, 15, & 22, 2010
- 10 – 11 am PT / 11-noon pm MT/ noon-1 pm CT / 1 to 2 pm ET
- $149 for the series of five teleclasses (held over the phone)
- Includes an online forum for the group, homework, and an MP3 audio of each class.
- Taught by Sherold Barr, facilitator in The Institute of The Work of Byron Katie
To sign up, please click here: http://www.sheroldbarr.com/teleclasses