Forgiveness is a key step in manifesting.The tone (energy) you emit is how the Universe will respond. Click To Tweet
Cleansing and clearing your energy is the first step in manifesting.
Money is energy, and it touches every aspect of our lives. When you hold on money mistakes that cause you shame, guilt, anger or regret, you’re creating a block to money.
Think of your energy field as a clean field. When you hold on to negative emotions of guilt, shame, anger and fear, you’re bringing in dark energy (think of soot or sludge) that clogs up your energy field.
First clear and cleanse your mental and physical life and then you can attract what you want.
Life is a journey and you learn from the experiences we have in life. It’s what we make those experiences mean that defines us.
When you make a meaning about yourself because you made a money mistake in the past, you’re tainting your future ability to create the life you want.
It’s important that you forgive yourself for all of your money mistakes.
Perhaps you overspent or feel guilty about creating debt on your credit cards, or you suffered a loss due to filing bankruptcy or losing a home in a foreclosure.
Wherever you have money shame in your life, you have work to do in terms of forgiveness.
Guilt, shame and fearful thoughts and beliefs hold low frequency energy.
When you’re operating at higher frequencies, your thoughts are clear and you’ll feel more focused and at ease.
The tone (energy) you emit is what the Universe sends you.
This is why it’s essential to cleanse your emotional life (mental clutter) as well as your physical environment so that you can manifest prosperity in all areas of your life.
If you’re currently vibrating with a low vibration, you may experience health issues, relationship challenges, or a series of toxic emotions such as fear, pain, or anxiety.
Forgiving yourself and others for any money problems you’ve experienced will raise your vibration and revolutionize your life.
It’s important to cleanse and clear out negative thoughts, shame and guilt from your body and mind.
Ruminating on your past mistakes or the mistakes of others regarding money, holds you hostage.
Remember this was an experience you had in the past. Each day and each breath is a fresh start. Start today.
When you forgive yourself and others, it’s important that you believe that you are forgiven. This is part of the process.
How to forgive yourself and others:
- Find a compassionate witness who will listen. If you feel guilty about a money mistake you’ve made, find a compassionate witness and ask them to simply listen as you share it. Holding an experience inside is much worse that letting it out. It won’t hold the power over you anymore.
- Write a letter of forgiveness. If you don’t have someone who can be a compassionate witness, write a letter to yourself and outline everything that causes you pain. Perform a ritual where you burn the letter. As it burns, put your right hand over your heart and make a strong declaration:
I now forgive myself.
I no longer need to suffer.
I let go and let God take this.
3. Forgive others:
- Forgive the boss that gave you a low raise that you hold resentment about.
- Forgive the people you resent because they’re successful and make more money than you do.
- Forgive someone who lost money that you loaned them.
- Forgive your partner or spouse if they were irresponsible with money.
4. Forgive yourself:
- Forgive yourself for buying so many online programs you haven’t used.
- Forgive yourself for buying books you haven’t read.
- Forgive yourself for spending more than you’ve made.
- Forgive yourself for the credit card debt you’ve racked up.
- Forgive yourself for having to file bankruptcy.
- Forgive yourself for a foreclosure.
- Forgive the Wall Street bankers for causing a recession.
- Forgive anyone where you notice any resentment over money.
- Forgive yourself for believing that you don’t deserve money.
- I forgive myself for blaming myself that I don’t deserve money.
- I forgive myself for all my mistakes including with money.
- I learned from my mistakes and today is a new day.
Now say these declarations:
Put your right hand over your heart and say these declarations outloud and repeat until your body feels calm.
- It’s my divine right to manifest money.
- Money is flowing to me now.
- I deserve money and money deserves me.
What happened in the past, is in the past. It has no power over you unless you bring it in and carry it into your future.
Cleanse, clear and forgive.
Here’s a prayer from Marianne Williamson for you.
Please teach me to forgive myself and others.
Remove the walls that keep love out,
behind which I am prisoner.
Heal my guilt and remove my anger,
that I might be reborn.
Make gentle my heart and spirit strong,
and show me how to love.
Now I’d love to hear from you. Did you try this exercise in clearing and has this prompted you to forgive yourself?
If so, share the love with your friends. And as always I adore hearing from you.
If you’d like more weekly tips and trainings, sign up at sheroldbarr.com