Hello and welcome:
I’m Sherold Barr. I’m a woman who has walked many roads, bought and sold many properties, launched many businesses, and slain many dragons.
I show women how to break through their money barriers and earn more than they ever dreamed possible.
I’m a master manifester having manifested my husband, (2) one million dollar condos, two six-figure businesses and my recovery from a near-fatal car accident in 2017.
My clients include:
Aspiring, newbie, and seasoned entrepreneurs. Moms who want to start home-based businesses. Corporate ladder climbers. Artists. Writers. Women of all ages, backgrounds, careers, and walks of life.
I can help you:
– Clear negative attitudes, negative habits, and physical, digital, and energetic clutter out of your life so that money can flow in.
– Tackle “money overwhelm” and create a realistic plan to help you get out of debt, save up for a vacation, increase your business revenue, or whatever you’re yearning to do.
– Go ALL IN with your goals, bringing your full heart and spirit into the process, so that you start seeing and feeling positive changes more quickly.
This is our moment.
In this moment in world history, we need women to stand tall and strong, to believe in their abilities, to play bigger, and really take ownership of their money.
The days of women ignoring their money, feeling afraid of money, feeling intimidated about money, apologizing for having money, mismanaging their money, drowning in debt, over-working, under-earning… all of that needs to stop.
It’s time for women to stop having less, earning less, and settling for less.
It’s time to begin a fresh, healthy, empowered relationship with your money.
It’s time to reach for more.
I’d love to help you meet—and one day, exceed—your financial goals. I have books, classes, and coaching packages to support you, and I’d love to work with you in whatever capacity serves you best.
To your success,
You can read about the results I’ve helped my clients make here.
What I believe.
:: Your outer world is a reflection of your inner world.
:: You’re here to become self-realized and to learn from every single thing you experience in life. Every. Single. Thing.
:: With every breath you take, you get to choose what you experience in this lifetime. This is your last true freedom in life.
:: Fear has something to say to you. Ask fear – are you here to help me play smaller or play bigger?
:: Life tragedies, losses, and challenges are the dragons you slay on your earthly journey. There is a golden nugget of wisdom for you in each experience. It’s up to you to find it. Trust me. It’s there.
:: You have unique gifts and talents to share to make the world a better place. You’re here to share those with the world.
:: Every death of the ego (little self) is a victory for your Soul (higher Self).
:: The Universe is kind and it’s here to support you. I have proof. Look for the positive in any catalytic experience. Trust me – it’s there.
:: Your stressful and negative thoughts and beliefs cause ALL of your emotional suffering.
:: The Universe (God) rewards courage.
:: Your defining moments and past life experiences have no power over you unless you let them.
:: You can do ANYTHING you want to do if you can believe you can do it and take action. Fear + action = courage.
If you want an extraordinary coach to boost you into an extraordinary life, hire Sherold.
As a Master Life Coach + Entrepreneur, I’ve taken my background as a multi-ambitious entrepreneur — in marketing, communications, Fortune 500 consulting + real estate — and synthesized it with hundreds of hours (and thousands of dollars) of personal development + empowerment training. I’ve studied the art of self-inquiry at The Institute for The Work of Byron Katie, rocked my online business mojo with marketing gurus Seth Godin and Marie Forleo, and was personally mentored by Oprah’s life coach of choice, Martha Beck.
I’ll never stop taming my lizard-brain, questioning my limiting beliefs, or alchemizing my own fears into rocket fuel.
I’d love to walk the fire, with you…all the way to freedom.[/expand]
I went from a revenue of zero to $3,000 a month — and I’m just at the beginning! Sherold cares deeply about other women achieving success.
As a former hospital spokesperson and director of marketing of McKenzie-Willamette Hospital, she has extensive knowledge of all segments of the healthcare industry.
In 1997, she founded Extraordinary Work Group, a boutique PR firm niched in healthcare technology that represented Microsoft’s Healthcare Industry Solutions Group, healthcare software startups and a worldwide industry standards body that developed global electronic healthcare standards.Read more...
“When I worked with Sherold in my role as Worldwide Healthcare Industry Manager at Microsoft, we considered her an integral part of the Microsoft Healthcare Industry team. She helped set the team’s direction and drive its strategic path. She built solid relationships with media and analysts, and those relationships paid off in terms of getting us national business press coverage and positive analyst relations. Sherold took the time to understand our goals and objectives and she actually cared about our mission. I always knew the time I spent with Sherold would be spent well, and I think that’s the ultimate compliment.”
John Carpenter, Business Marketing Officer, Microsoft Corporation
8 Facts About Me.
- I held hands with a Buddhist Lama at 11,000 feet in the Himalayan Mountains of Bhutan. The group I was with said he spent more time praying with me than the others. Just this was an amazing experience.
- I was one of the sorority girls in Animal House. Little did I know what a successful movie that would become. I quit because I was bored! I’m in the fraternity house gathering in the beginning of the movie wearing a turquoise taffeta dress and white gloves – my 15 seconds of fame.
- I have experienced tremendous loss, grief, and uncertainty in my life—including my brother’s death, and my son’s near-fatal battle with a rare liver disease plus a car wreck in 2017 that almost cost me my life. After a year of recovering – I’m back. My recovery was a spiritual experience. These experiences have brought me such gratitude for this precious, brief thing that we call “life.”
4. Some of my clients call me “Mama Barr.” I’ve been told that I have a very maternal, nurturing energy.
5. My top professional victory of all time: helping a single mother with 10 kids go from earning $300 a month to $80k a year! She bought her first home in 2016. Anything is possible when you fully commit with your whole mind, heart, and spirit.
6. I am not a “typical” money adviser. I am not an accountant. I don’t have a degree in economics. My guidance stems from my own life experiences, business experiences, and diverse spiritual traditions. I’m a master manifester.
7. Aside from helping women make more money, my greatest passions are: outdoor activities, collecting fine wine, travel, gardening and Kundalini yoga, though not necessarily in that orderI started my first business in my late 40s and brought it to a half-million dollar level within just a few years. I started my second business in my late 50s. Who knows… maybe I’ll start a third business in my 60s or 70s!
8. I’m based in Portland, Oregon, where I live with my husband of 23 years, our dog Lilly, and a 19-foot long Airstream trailer named Bambi. We take Bambi out on the road every year for months at a time —it’s our vacation home on wheels!
Ready to harness your passion, unique gifts and talents and do meaningful work in the world? Are you ready to live up to your full life potential and become more confident and courageous and build a profitable business?
Jump on my private list to learn about my new programs coming in 2018, receive my weekly wisdom and actionable tips, and get free resources.
Join me on Facebook.
Just want to wave hello? Drop me a note, in the contact form, below.
- How to Harness the Power of Your Subconscious Mind (23,711)
- How to Bring More Prosperity Into Your Life: A… (6,125)
- How To Face Your Worst Fears (6,019)
- How to manifest what you want in 2016 + Thea gets… (4,009)
- 10 Steps to Create a Successful Mindset as an Entrepreneur (3,528)
- How to Release What’s Blocking You in One Minute (3,464)
- What’s Your Money Story? (3,203)
- The #1 Thing That Blocks You from Money (3,158)
- Clear Physical Clutter to Manifest Prosperity (3,088)