When my husband’s accountant hinted that I didn’t “need” to work — having just married a doctor — I stared at him with disbelief. Then I launched a boutique PR firm that pulled in almost $500K in my fourth year. (Our accountant kept his lifestyle suggestions to himself, after that.)
When my younger brother was murdered — his body lost for three years, and his case labeled a homicide/cold case — I grieved for two years. Then I enrolled in Martha Beck’s Master Coach certification program, and transformed my personal Hell into powerful coaching principles.
When a Bhutanese priest offered me his harsh homemade liquor, I swallowed with difficulty as he implored his deities to look kindly upon me + my Western colleagues (it was the first time they had seen a group of Westerners). Then our group led the Bhutanese villagers in an rousing rendition of the Hokey-Pokey. After all – isn’t that what it’s all about?
I believe in pushing past fear to lead an extraordinary life, and I’m devoted to waking people up with provocative, purposeful, purifying questions. Because these days, being fully alert is a gem — and a rare jewel, at that.
As a Master Life Coach + Freedom Fighter, I’ve taken my background as a multi-ambitious entrepreneur — in marketing, communications, Fortune 500 consulting + real estate — and synthesized it with hundreds of hours (and thousands of dollars) of personal development + empowerment training. I’ve studied the art of self-inquiry at The Institute for The Work of Byron Katie, rocked my online business mojo with marketing gurus Seth Godin and Marie Forleo, and was personally mentored by Oprah’s life coach of choice, Martha Beck.
My super powers are in helping you learn how you create your own reality with the thoughts you think and believe. I use my power tool – The Work of Byron Katie — to help you question your fears and thoughts that keep you playing small and hiding out in your life. Then I help you take the steps to find your true calling — your soul’s destiny here on earth. I found my true calling from experiencing and finding meaning from the death of my younger brother. I will help you take the steps to get quiet inside + looking for the signs of your soul’s calling and move toward it — busting through fear and limiting beliefs that hold you back.
Whether it’s starting a business, taking your business to the next level or living up to your true potential, think of me as your mentor or supportive guide to help you make it happen.
I work with smart people who want to live a more meaningful and purposeful life and have no regrets.
If you want to create emotional and financial freedom, and have greater impact + fierce independence, check out my 1-on-1 coaching and transformative group coaching experiences. Think of me as your mentor to get you there.
I’ll never stop taming my lizard-brain, questioning my limiting beliefs, or alchemizing my own fears into rocket fuel.
I’d love to walk the fire, with you…all the way to freedom.10 Things You Didn't Know About Me
1. I held hands with a Buddhist Lama at 11,000 feet in the Himalayan Mountains of Bhutan. The group I was with said he spent more time praying with me than the others.
2. I was one of the sorority girls in Animal House. Little did I know what a successful movie that would become. I quit because I was bored! I’m in the fraternity house gathering in the beginning of the movie wearing a turqouise taffeta dress and white gloves – my 15 seconds of fame.
3. I walked through the fear of almost losing my son to a life-threatening disease and realized that my mother identity (my Eckhart Tolle moment doing The Work) would be best put to use to mother other young people, the planet and myself if the worst happened. I am happy to say that my son is just fine now and thriving. What I know for sure is that our worst-case scenarios hold the gold – our freedom.
4. Today I am living out my soul’s assignment to help others walk through the fire of fear and adversity to find their soul’s calling. This came as a result of my younger brother’s murder in 2005.
5. I love animals and believe they are our soul companions on this earthly journey.
6. I am a raw food enthusiastic, a green juice lover, and I am leaning toward eating fewer animals.
7. I am a spiritualist – a seeker and I believe that it is a Kind Universe – because that is how I experience everything that happens in my life. Trust me I got this message in 2012. It is a kind Universe!
8. I am a woman on a mission to empower other women to love money because money is another form of energy and mirror of how we live our life.
9. I believe that our soul is here to evolve in this lifetime. That means that every hell and back experience helps us break open to our authentic Self. Each challenge is here for us if we use it instead of being a victim of circumstance. I know this to be true – even in the worst possible nightmare or tragedy – there is something for us to learn as a result of what we go through and often we can only connect the dots going back through our life. This is what I call a soul revolution.
10. To stay strong, flexible and active, we must work out more as we age. I feel 10 years younger than my biological age. Age is a state of mind.
Ready to become more empowered with money or to find your true purpose in life? Jump on my private list to learn about my new programs coming in 2013.
My digital manifesto will be completed in the spring of 2013. Get on my private email list to learn more and to receive my weekly blogs.
To contact me, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-595-5546.
Just want to wave hello? Drop me a note, in the contact form, below.